Life can be pretty darn stressful, especially when you are trying to run a 6 figure business! Majority of your time is usually spent managing employees, thinking of your next best business move, and finding way that you can improve your business. Although all of these things are important, we have to remember to take some time to take care of ourselves! Our schedules may not permit us to book a spa appointment but that shouldn't stop us from pampering ourselves at home! Check out our DIY spa tips below and be sure to upload your photos on your Girl Boss Starter Kit profile so we can see how yours turned out!
1. Plan out your spa Day: Make a list of all the materials and recipes you will need for your perfect spa day. If you do this in advance it'll make everything way more smoother and you'll really be able to just relax and enjoy your "me" time.
2. Make sure you have great wine: Grab a bottle of your favorite wine and take a coupe sips to help get you relaxed and in the mood.
3. Make sure you are home alone: Today is the day you need the baby sitter! Or maybe today is the day you tell bae to go chill with his home boys, because today is all about you spending time with yourself, and pampering yourself.
4 Set the Mood: Light a few candles, dim the lights, do whatever you have to do to get yourself in the mood for relaxation.
5. Put your phone on Do Not Disturb: You aren't going to miss too much in the few hours you are spending with yourself. Be sure to let all of your close friends and people you talk to daily know that you have a private engagement and for them not to disturb you. It's okay to check your phone every now and then but as far as answering the phone, don't bother, whatever it is, it can wait.
6. Turn on Relaxing Music: Whatever music relaxes you or makes you feel at ease, now is the time to turn it on. Get lost in the music and get lost in your own world during these hours.